Gotmyfare, Alhambra CA, got my fare, I got Nothing.
Booked a tour to Peru/Machu Picchu with Gotmyfare in Alhambra CA in October, tour to depart April 20th, 2011. Received no acknowledgement of credit card payment for tour and additional cost for hotel/train upgrades. Contacted Juan Rivera on April 1st, was told info/vouchers would be sent out two weeks in advance of departure. Two weeks came and went and nothing from Gotmyfare, which started a series of unanswered phone messages and e-mails.
Internet reviews of this organization are pretty discouraging as to the reliability of this travel organization. Don't understand why Better Business Bureau rates them at an A-!!!
Apparently Gotmyfare has now closed its doors, leaving me, my cousin and I'm sure many others without a trip and without their money. Guess the name Gotmyfare should have been a clue as they "got my fare" and I got nothing in return.115e3b68 review #232504
You may also like
- "I purchased vitamin tablets from Guthy Renker a few months back and had cancelled the service after a month.Despite this, they still charge my credit card every month.They don't send..."
- "Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site..."
- "I had a pleasing experience booking through Riya,service was really awesome. Will refer to friends and come back for future booking. This was third time I enjoyed cheapest flight deals with..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..."
- "I ordered Frieze carpet from Empire. The sales guy specifically mentioned that Empire takes care of their customers. "One lady didn't like her carpet so Empire replaced it..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "Terry Barnhart, owner of Eagle Globe and Anchor out of Michigan, Transport Company. BEWARE! This guy has no insurance to cover what he transports. He picked up custom Bikes, including..."