Booked a tour to Peru/Machu Picchu with Gotmyfare in Alhambra CA in October, tour to depart April 20th, 2011. Received no acknowledgement of credit card payment for tour and additional cost for hotel/train upgrades. Contacted Juan Rivera on April 1st, was told info/vouchers would be sent out two weeks in advance of departure. Two weeks came and went and nothing from Gotmyfare, which started a series of unanswered phone messages and e-mails.
Internet reviews of this organization are pretty discouraging as to the reliability of this travel organization. Don't understand why Better Business Bureau rates them at an A-!!!
Apparently Gotmyfare has now closed its doors, leaving me, my cousin and I'm sure many others without a trip and without their money. Guess the name Gotmyfare should have been a clue as they "got my fare" and I got nothing in return.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- "Asap ticket is a kind of scam. When im buying ticket from them they said its better to get a ticket protectio si you can refund and rebook for free...."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "I have been waiting for a package all week. I work full time and I go to school full-time. I get one weekend off every two months. I ordered headlights..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer who runs the business Energywise LED Solutions are big time Fraud.They cheat people with their so called LED bulbs which are made in china. I..."
- "Ryan Homes a problem you don't want because I paid for poor poor workmanship and will still be paying for that poor workmanship to be repaired by professionals. The..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."